Monday, March 21, 2005

Tsunami Volunteering Information

I hope this helps cause when I went over as a volunteer I found it to be a very frustrating process.
 
Tsunami Volunteering
If anybody is interested in volunteering in Ampara,Galle or elsewhere please get ahold of the AOG this is their website http://www.peopleschurchsl.org/basecamp_updates.htm.
I know they're a very efficient and organized group cause of the fact that I actually spent two weeks in one of their camps in Thirikovil.If you need more information please feel free to drop me an email at kiran2093@yahoo.com. I have pictures of the actual camp and am willing to share tips on what you should take and what to expect etc.
 
Kiran Desilva


Kiran Desilva
509 Lenox Ave , Apt #1
Forest Hills
PA 15221
Alt Email: kdesilva@frsoft.com
Cell 412-491-6018
Work Phone: (412)-256-9020 ext 2256
 
 


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!


Comments:
So this is another Bible pedling "Tsunami" project?? No thanks I will go with a genuine project that is
there to help my people ; not con people in to dumping their religion and culture with Tsunami bribes
 
So this is another Bible pedling "Tsunami" project?? No thanks I will go with a genuine project that is
there to help my people ; not con people in to dumping their religion and culture with Tsunami bribes
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?